Fairfield township is one of 13 townships in Tippecanoe County. The Wabash River and a border in line with S 100 W forms the boundary to the west, a border in line with Beck Lane forms the boundary to the south, a border in line with 500 E forms the boundary to the east, and border in line with E 400 N forms the boundary to the north.
To see a map of all the townships in Tippecanoe County, click here.
Fairfield Township Staff & Board Members
Trustee – Julie Roush
Administrative Assistant/Intake Specialist – Teresa
Case Managers – Angie and Tonya
Inspector – Chris
Board Chairman – Shane Weist
Board Secretary – John Parker
Board Member – Allen Nugent
Assisting the Township Trustee in managing this very localized form
of government is a three-member Township Board.
Among its duties are:
- The adoption of the annual budget
- Fixing the tax rate for each of the township funds
- Imposing tax levies with county and state approval
- Authorizing township indebtedness
- Serving as the board of finance to select depositories for funds
- Fixing salaries of the township officials and employees with the exception of constables
- Keep record of all business transacted at all meetings
- To advise with the Township Trustee concerning matters pertaining to the civil township
|In Loving Memory|