Mental Health Services
- Mental Health America – Provides mental health educational programs and supportive services.
- Home with Hope Inc. – Residential services for addicts/alcoholics wanting to work a 12 step program.
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) – Support, education, treatment advocacy; Crisis Intervention Team training
- SURF Center (Service Unity Recovery Fellowship) – 12-step programs, AA, NA.
- Sycamore Springs – Inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment.
- Trinity Life Ministry – 21 week faith-based intensive residential program for those with addictions.
- Wabash Valley Alliance – Provides outpatient services for addiction treatment, as well as mental health service options which include individual, family, couples, and group therapy, medication management, case management/skills training services, and psychological evaluations.
- Riggs Community Health Clinic – Offering access to quality healthcare and dental care to more than 13,000 men, women and children in Tippecanoe and surrounding counties, they accept Medicaid, some forms of commercial insurance and provide an income based sliding fee for underinsured and self pay patients.